5X10 CNC ATC ROUTER MACHINE – TORK SS-3 SERIES 510
The Tork SS-3 series 5×10 CNC router machine gives you a robust, larger working table ideal for projects of significant scope, especially if you’re fabricating sheet metal. Tork machines are all equipped with ATC Spindles, an All-In-One PC work station, and Tork Touch – CNC motion control USA software.
The 5×10 CNC router is a perfect choice for sizeable projects that require a lot of working space to cut your materials, all the while maintaining the same precision and operational efficiency of smaller CNC router models.
- Build: Heavy – All Steel Steel Tube Frame and Gantry
- Platform: 5’x10′ (1,500 x 3,000mm) 6-Zone Vacuum T-Slot)
- Spindle: ATC 4 HP ISO-30 Air Cooled – Made in USA (up to 12HP options)
- Motors: Digital AC Servos – Quadrature Closed Loop Encoders
- Gear Reduction: ShimpoTM Planetary Gearbox – High Precision & Low Backlash – Repeatability: +/- 0.001″
- Drive: Helical Rack & Pinion X/Y axis, Ball Screw Z-axis
- Control: Tork TouchTM hybrid control system – Made in USA
- Tools: Optional 60 Watt CO2 Laser Tool for vector cutting and raster engraving
- Max Speed: 1,800 IPM Traverse, 1,200 IPM Processing
- Support: LifeTime support! Tork ConnectTM Remote access
- Training: Optional On-Site Installation and Training (2-Days)
- Warranty: Limited 2-Years (Spindle 1-Year)
Our 5×10 CNC router machines can handle a wide variety of materials and will serve in plenty of industries and applications, such as:
- Woodworking: our 5×10 CNC router can help you withmanufacturing furniture, kitchen cupboards, window frames, and anything else that requires cutting up a lot of wood,
- Advertising: small and big format ads, posters, and other promotional materials,
- Musical instruments,
- Mold making,
- Plastics and foam cutting,
- Artwork and decorations,
- Aluminum and brass machining.
What materials can you safely process?
- Acrylic & Plastics
- Non-Ferrous Metals (no-iron)
- Composite Materials